Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Take orders and relay to kitchen
Serve food and beverages
Present bill to patrons and accept payment
Handle complaints and concerns of customers
Provide food and beverage product knowledge
Advise on menu selections
– Completion of secondary school is an asset
– English speaking, writing, listening and reading are required.
– Must be physically fit to complete all duties as required
– Excellent communication skills required
– Professional appearance and attitude
– Excellent customer service skills
Must have at least six months serving experience.
Able to work flexible schedule including weekend, holidays, evening shifts and overtime.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Employment Term: Full-time
Others: Candidates are willing to work under pressure.
New comers are welcome to apply.
Skills and Abilities
– Food Court
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
– Continuous learning
– Oral communication
– Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
– Own transportation
– Customer service oriented
– Assist customers with special needs
– Balance cash and record sales
– Address customers’ complaints or concerns